How to Apply
- Complete the Application Intake Form. A member of our admissions team will reach out to gather more information and schedule your school tour.
- Get to know us! Tour our campus and experience what a day looks like at Sacred Heart Catholic School. This is also an opportunity to learn more about our programs, fees, tuition, and financial aid available.
- Complete Registration Materials and Financial Aid Applications: We will walk you through the process and answer all of your questions. Our Director of Admissions will be glad to help you find the type of financial aid that best applies to your family's financial situation. Feel free to browse our scholarships page for more information.
- Complete our Student Screening Assessment (2nd -8th grades only): This is not a pass or fail exam! We take time to learn about each child's unique gifts and talents to ensure Sacred Heart Catholic School is ready to meet the needs of every student. The assessment can be scheduled on the same day as your tour, or you can contact our office to make other arrangements.
- Saint for a Day: Students applying for grades K-8th, are welcome to come shadow Sacred Heart for the day. They will be placed in their current grade year and assigned a buddy for the day. This is a chance for them to meet their classmates and experience our school culture. (Please note, Saint for a Day is only available during the academic year.)
- Meet the Principal: This is an opportunity to meet our school's leader and a time for her to personally address any questions or concerns you may have.
- Once accepted, you may enroll your child by paying the registration fee.