2022-2023 Enrollment and Tuition Fees
Choosing to invest in Catholic Education is a big commitment for families. At Sacred Heart, we are transparent with our tuition and expected fees.
- $300- New and Returning Families
- Due at enrollment or re-enrollment. Note: A student's seat in a class is not secured until the enrollment fee is paid.
- A one-time fee that includes, but is not limited to: technology fee, testing materials, media and book fees, Home and School Association dues, FACTS SIS fee, student insurance, administrative fees, student spirit shirt, etc.
- Please note: The fee is non-refunable.
- One-time fee to cover graduation regalia, class trip, 8th grade pictures, etc.
- Due: December 1, 2022
Voluntary Pre Kindergarten (VPK)
- Class Times- 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Registration Fee- $0
- Parent Responsibility- $0
- 10 Month Payments- $0
Class Times- 8:30-11:30 a.m.
Registration Fee- $200
Parent Responsibility- $3,400
10 Month Payments- $340
If the financial commitment is a barrier to Catholic Education, Damarys Contreras, Director of Finance and Admissions can walk you through the Scholarship Process, step by step.
Find out how a Step Up for Students Scholarship can make Sacred Heart Education a reality for your family.